News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going to the show.

Started by krops cars, March 11, 2020, 10:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krops cars

Just got the car done for the La Crosse WI. show.

myk

Have fun.  Take some pictures...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

krops cars

Show was canceled. I tried to get my pics to load, but they are to big. That's what she said. Have no clue how to do it.

VegasCharger

Quote from: krops cars on March 17, 2020, 09:19:30 AM
Show was canceled. I tried to get my pics to load, but they are to big. That's what she said. Have no clue how to do it.

If you want email me your pics that you want to post in this thread along with a description of what you want to write in the reply and I'll post them for you. My email address is listed in my profile.

:cheers:

krops cars

Thanks. I will get them to you.

VegasCharger

Quote from: krops cars on March 17, 2020, 09:19:30 AM.....I tried to get my pics to load, but they are to big.....

:popcrn:

1970Moparmann

Very nice!  Did you do the restoration?   
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

darbgnik

Man, maybe I should have went Green Go instead of Sublime?  :shruggy:

:2thumbs:
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

Kern Dog

That green looks like Snakeskin Green from the Viper cars.
GREAT look, man...Nice!

Birdflu

Sweet looking Charger! I love the 'ph' phat tires out back!  :2thumbs:

smithenhiven

I like the "jacked-up" rear look.

6pkrtse

Looks good. The 60's-70's look were the best.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

69bronzeT5

I really like the colour on your Charger. I agree with Kern Dog, it looks like Snakeskin which is a wicked colour.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

krops cars

I did everything myself. The finish body work and paint was done by some one else. The rebuild of the dash, gauges, rear end, transmission, engine, and interior I all did. The color is ivy green metallic. It's a rod and custom color. It has been painted for about 8 years. I will try to get more pics up. Thanks Vegas Charger. I will see if he can put a few more pics on for me.

CDN72SE

Beautiful, love the rake.
1972 Charger SE

VegasCharger

Quote from: krops cars on April 06, 2020, 03:07:26 PM.....Thanks Vegas Charger. I will see if he can put a few more pics on for me.....

Here you go.

VegasCharger

VegasCharger

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

taxspeaker

Mark-that is fantastic-the detail you went to is incredible. I love it!

Were you going for a modern muscle car cruiser, or just wherever it took you?

On the front suspension-can you tell a difference with the PST stuff and tubular upper control arms?

Any thought given to one of the fuel injection rail systems-Pro FLow-for drivability and reliability?

How difficult was the classic air-I assume you originally had factory air from the look

Any thought to a pair of front buckets for driving comfort?

Sorry for the questions-you have done win one package what a lot of us have only thought about!
Thanks
Bob J

krops cars

First off thanks Vegas charger again for posting these. I wanted to go old school look. Like I bought it when I was in high school and just put wheels and tires on it. Well I got a little carried away. I always heard of the six pack when I was a kid so I always wanted one. Fuel injection is awesome.  I have done  an injection set up on a 454. It is great. As far as the pst. I knew I had to do some thing for the suspension. I watched an episode of Grave Yard cars and they had a Camaro in their shop. They said a worn out Camaro handles better than a rebuilt charger suspension.I felt this will help a lot. I Wanted to do coil overs, but changed my mind. All I have to do now is align it. We just had ice so they salted the roads thick so I have to wait longer. The classic auto air was easy install. I never really drove a Charger before. I fell in love with my brothers when I was 6. Before the Duke of Hazzard. Then I got his car. While I was working on that car. Someone told me about the green car and it was nice. I was to pumped when I looked at it. So I bought it. Did not realize when I bought it how rough it was. I know what to look for now. Well it's done. Went around the block twice. I can not wait to drive it further.

krops cars

As for the buckets. I feel they are comfortable. I drove a 72 Mach 1 Mustang on a cruise. I thought those buckets were comfortable. Recovering mine myself my head does not hit the headliner like some others I have checked out. So that was a bonus for me. I guess after I drive it more I can let you know about comfort. Thanks

RiverRaider

Very nice old school look.  I like the old school details raised rear, hammered look of the sway bar, gold oil pan and the plates on the lower control arms.
A lot of neat details like the extra positive cable.  Looking forward to seeing your car this summer in person.  What size tires do you have in the rear?.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

4cruzin

WOW your car looks amazing!  Nice job!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .