News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what do you have to trade

Started by oldgold69, March 11, 2020, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgold69

I have a 45 pack of double roll toilet paper  any one willing trade a project charger for it   :nana:

Mytur Binsdirti

Beat you to it in the other thread.

oldgold69

forgive me  ive been quarantining in place  and missed the thread

Challenger340

I don't get the "hoarding" the bum-wad thing ?

I live in Canada and there's gotta be 16 quadrazillion frigg'in Tree's.... yet not one roll of arse-wipe left in any store ? :brickwall: 

Like nobody cares about kick'in off from the coronavirus ?
plenty of Kleenex/Snotties, Vitamin C, Cold/Flu remedies etc., etc., etc.,   but going out with a messy starfish is somehow taboo ? WTF ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

ACUDANUT

b5blue

oldgold69

its  crazy all over went to my dads farm for syrup season the little grocery store in town one week it was stocked with about everything next week looked like what you see on the news  the whole state of Wisconsin north of hwy 29  told people who have vacation homes to stay home   because of all the retired people who live up there  I can see their point but all the bars and restaurants  are closed to sit down  its takeout only  but yet you can go fishing up there  nothing makes sense

Mopar Nut

I have reusable corn cobs I'll trade for a Hemi Charger.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

green69rt

West Virginia rules for corn cobs.

1. Use a brown one.
2. use a white one to see if you need another brown one.
3. repeat.

:lol:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: oldgold69 on April 01, 2020, 09:55:16 PM
its  crazy all over went to my dads farm for syrup season the little grocery store in town one week it was stocked with about everything next week looked like what you see on the news  the whole state of Wisconsin north of hwy 29  told people who have vacation homes to stay home   because of all the retired people who live up there  I can see their point but all the bars and restaurants  are closed to sit down  its takeout only  but yet you can go fishing up there  nothing makes sense

Makes sense to me.  Fishing is out in the open. Question is, what if you catch a Fish with the China virus ?

green69rt

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 02, 2020, 04:46:23 AM
Quote from: oldgold69 on April 01, 2020, 09:55:16 PM

Makes sense to me.  Fishing is out in the open. Question is, what if you catch a Fish with the China virus ?

Don't kiss it, no matter how big it is!!  :lol:

oldgold69

boy those are some really clean husks  must be baby soft  brand  :smilielol:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: oldgold69 on April 02, 2020, 10:34:13 PM
boy those are some really clean husks  must be baby soft  brand  :smilielol:

The Brown ones cost more.  :icon_smile_big:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

ACUDANUT

Toilet paper. It's only 80 years old. It's what 2020 now.. Use your hand and shower  :smilielol:
What did women use 80 years ago...RAGS.

oldgold69

they had a show on pbs about a group of people who went to live in saskathewon  Canada like when the pioneers  they came in wagons then lived in tents   in the outhouse  they used long grass and the women used rags  to  wipe  had to grow a crop to last the winter and the stock had to be in decent shape  they where evaluated  by a historian  I think only one family would have survived  the rest would have straved where are all these pretty people going to be if poop hits the fan my grandma told me when I was a kid during the great depression people had food but no money  the next one people will have money and no food