News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Package tracking?

Started by b5blue, March 12, 2020, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

So I ordered something from Cal. Sunday and for a few bucks more got USPS 2 day express. It made to Tampa a day late and then local to me but next they sent it to Tarpon Springs for at tour of the famous "Sponge Docks". (25 miles North.)  Now it's tracked back over to Tampa to enjoy a 2nd day in Ybor City. I've been to both places and really planned to visit both later this year. In the meantime I've tracked a part for my TW200 leave Miami shoot right past me and go up to Jacksonville, Lord knows where it will end up before getting back down here. (A 100 something mile overshoot.)  :scratchchin:
  Do I get my money back for express shipping? Has this crap happened to any of you?   

lukedukem

That's never happened to me but I think it should justify a refund. Side note, wipe that package down when you get it. You can never be to careful.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

green69rt

Quote from: b5blue on March 12, 2020, 09:11:16 PM
  So I ordered something from Cal. Sunday and for a few bucks more got USPS 2 day express. It made to Tampa a day late and then local to me but next they sent it to Tarpon Springs for at tour of the famous "Sponge Docks". (25 miles North.)  Now it's tracked back over to Tampa to enjoy a 2nd day in Ybor City. I've been to both places and really planned to visit both later this year. In the meantime I've tracked a part for my TW200 leave Miami shoot right past me and go up to Jacksonville, Lord knows where it will end up before getting back down here. (A 100 something mile overshoot.)  :scratchchin:
  Do I get my money back for express shipping? Has this crap happened to any of you?   

Yeah, I had one package get mailed to me, went back to the sender after they tried to deliver it to an address that didn't exist (had the correct address on the package, they just took it to an empty lot!) Was sent again and finally made it. 2 days mail time actually took 10 days.  If it's important I always pay for tracking if it's really important I ask for signature delivery.  Never got any money back from the post office, I was told that the "two day" shipping is an "estimate" or "attempt"  not a guarantee.

4cruzin

I think you would be surprised how often that happens . . .  :brickwall:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .