News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's Sue China for their Corona Virus

Started by ACUDANUT, March 13, 2020, 01:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

If you're expecting me to defend the mainstream media, you're gonna be disappointed. 

stripedelete

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 09, 2020, 10:49:03 AM
Quote from: stripedelete on April 08, 2020, 11:03:27 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 08, 2020, 10:47:10 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 08, 2020, 04:14:17 PM
Facts about China.  They declared war on us in Korea and killed 30-50 thousands of US G.I's . (what did we do ? ..nothing), after we saved them the from the Japs in WWII.
China is not our friends. Wake up America.

China killed 30K-50K GI's in the 1950's during the Korean war.. What did we do nothing.......Read your history Folks. China is out to dominate the world and do you think they lose sleep at night about Americans dying.  NOPE

We did nothing? Maybe you need to read the history books.   Read "The Coldest Winter".  Petty sure we're more than even when it comes to that war.  Spoiler alert:  no pictures.

KEEP READING, WE NEVER BOMBED CHINA OR DECLARED WAR AGAINST THEM.

We cooked hundreds of thousands of Chinese in North Korea.  It was carnage U.S. history would rather not recollect.
If you want to avenge the GI's who died in Korea, dig up MacArthur and then execute him.   Btw, your "CapsLock" key is stuck.

ACUDANUT

BUT, we never declared war on them (as they did us)...And we never bombed China.

Mytur Binsdirti

John_Kunkel

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 09, 2020, 07:09:26 PM
BUT, we never declared war on them (as they did us)...And we never bombed China.

China "declared war" on the U.S.? Invading a country is not a "declaration".
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: John_Kunkel on April 10, 2020, 01:36:29 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 09, 2020, 07:09:26 PM

China "declared war" on the U.S.? Invading a country is not a "declaration".

Are you on drugs ?, We never took the war to China (after saving their asses in WWII) . We should have Nuked their asses when they got involved in the  Korea war to kill us..  Read your History, China is not our friend, and nothing but a USSR puppet....Mark my words, China and their homemade Islands with missiles pointed our way, will be our next war.

John_Kunkel

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 10, 2020, 01:46:20 PM

Are you on drugs ?, We never took the war to China (after saving their asses in WWII) .

Never said we did, not to Chinese soil, but we killed lots of Chinese in Korea. China never "declared war" on the U.S., they merely came to the aid of their Commie brethren in Korea and fought against NATO which included the U.S. and many other countries.

You're the one who needs to read up on history and linguistics.

John_Kunkel

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: John_Kunkel on April 11, 2020, 03:52:34 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 10, 2020, 03:31:57 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 10, 2020, 01:52:35 PM
I called it first. https://www.foxnews.com/media/lindsey-graham-whole-world-send-china-bill

That guy is all tough talk and zero action.

But wait, guys like him are the source of "credible news" for many here.

That may be, and there may be others who think that guy's a blowhard too. Some here no doubt consider voices on the other side of the isle to be sources of "credible news" too.  So what's your point?   :shruggy:

ACUDANUT