News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headlight adjusters

Started by myk, March 19, 2020, 07:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

So I ordered a new set of headlight adjusters, and I ended up with something that isnt configured like the original part at all.  I am assured that this is the correct part, so what am I not seeing here? Are the adjusters in my car wrong?  Or is the part I received incorrect?

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

70 sublime

Is not the bolt in your shinny new one just screwed in upside down ?

Take the bolt out and screw it in from the other side 
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

birdsandbees

I gave you pictures on FBBO. how they go in and how to get the old ones out! Also shown somewhere in my Bee restoration thread..
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

myk

Quote from: birdsandbees on March 19, 2020, 08:33:06 PM
I gave you pictures on FBBO. how they go in and how to get the old ones out! Also shown somewhere in my Bee restoration thread..

Yes thanks again for that!  I have them all out now.  I'm just waiting for the next good day to apply a top coat to the grille support and then I'll put the new ones in.  They sure fight you on the way in though...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"