News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1971 340 Super Bee for sale

Started by odcics2, March 26, 2020, 07:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

bee1971

8/26/70
Effective with mid-October production, the 340-4V engine was made available on the Super Bee model. Transmission, axle and tire availability were the same as for the 383. Speed control was not available; all other 383 options were.

VegasCharger

Nice. :2thumbs: :cheers:

I knew as soon as I opened the link that this Super Bee would have a stupid Go Wing on it and low and behold there it is.

odcics2

Quote from: VegasCharger on March 26, 2020, 09:13:14 PM
Nice. :2thumbs: :cheers:

I knew as soon as I opened the link that this Super Bee would have a stupid Go Wing on it and low and behold there it is.

IMO, that real Chrysler designed spoiler looks a lot better that than chunky drop sided Mustang copy used in 1970!!  :eek2:

Ghoste

The lines of the 3rd gen are much better suited for a decklid spoiler too.  I don't think you could put anything close to the decklid (which exempts the Daytona of course) on a 2nd gen and have it look good. 

ACUDANUT

A 1971 Super Bee ?  Let's call it as it is. A plain 71 Charger with different hood insert. No cool doors or taillights.

odcics2

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

odcics2