News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemi 500 auction

Started by lngp, March 29, 2020, 09:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxspeaker

Is this going to be an online auction-surely not live?
Thanks

Moparpoolman

a friend of mine has pictures of this car from 30 yrs ago and it has the same tires on it, lol  :lol:

69_500

Now is not the best time to be trying to sell any car. I don't know that the Mecum auction will even be going on come May. If it is, I will be there to check this one out. I haven't seen it in a few years.

moparchris

That will be very interesting to see on the block.  :yesnod:

Wakko

What do you think this will sell for? $125?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Dragon Slayer

Power disc brakes with a Drum MC.

Aero426

Quote from: Moparpoolman on March 29, 2020, 09:31:06 PM
a friend of mine has pictures of this car from 30 yrs ago and it has the same tires on it, lol  :lol:

My first thought when I saw the car was, that it hasn't travelled many miles in recent years.      Probably going to need some sorting out.

69_500

Quote from: Aero426 on March 31, 2020, 08:50:30 AM

My first thought when I saw the car was, that it hasn't travelled many miles in recent years.      Probably going to need some sorting out.

I can't believe that no one has mentioned that the lift is on the muffler and not the proper lift point on a car. Look at the under body shots. Its clearly smashing the one muffler.

Personal opinion on the value of this car, in this current market. $115-120k. Thats all contingent on if mecum even holds the auction in Indy, I think it has been delayed until mid June at this point.

70 sublime

Quote from: 69_500 on April 01, 2020, 06:56:07 PM
Quote from: Aero426 on March 31, 2020, 08:50:30 AM

I can't believe that no one has mentioned that the lift is on the muffler and not the proper lift point on a car. Look at the under body shots. Its clearly smashing the one muffler.

Looks like the other side is just lifting on the corner of the spring but mostly on the rocker pinch rail    :eek2:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green