News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Inner peace

Started by green69rt, March 31, 2020, 08:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

Just heard a Dr. on TV saying that during this time of Corona virus while staying at home we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked through my house to  find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder
of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

b5blue

GBY Mitch! That's funny as hell! I've a bathroom I need to gut and redo and was just thinking do I start or wait?  :shruggy:

XH29N0G

Thanks, you lifted the spirits of everyone in my household.   :yesnod:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

green69rt

Quote from: XH29N0G on March 31, 2020, 02:56:49 PM
Thanks, you lifted the spirits of everyone in my household.   :yesnod:

Thanks, and to everyone...do what you can.  Be careful, wash your hands.  But don't go crazy.  For me, this is pretty easy, I'm retired so I don't worry about a job.  Others do worry and have a rough time, so do what you can and then chill.  Finish off those leftover bottles of wine!  Mine are long gone!

flyinlow

451-74Charger

:rofl:

Need more like this