News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reinstate Snatcho!! Viva La Liberty! Viva La Snatcho!!!

Started by RD, April 16, 2020, 09:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparguy01

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mel t

RD

mel t

Challenger340

I signed the petition.

Mainly because IMO,
I don't believe Nacho's so-called 'offences' were any worse than many others in here.....which again,  in banning Nacho.... only serves to indeed 'endorse' the contrary opinions to his that participated equally and that are still here ?

Only wimps wear Bowties !

70 sublime

Is Natcho the only one missing ?
Kern Dog not around in a while ?
Lennard ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Birdflu

Seems to be a few more than that as well. Sure peaceful huh?  :scratchchin:

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Kern Dog

Quote from: 70 sublime on April 17, 2020, 06:53:59 PM
Is Natcho the only one missing ?
Kern Dog not around in a while ?
Lennard ?

I was banned but just for the heck of it, I just tried and was able to log on like before.
Mytur Binsdirti was banned, Alfaitalia, Acudanut and a few more were too.

JB400

c00nhunterjoe

JB400

A bunch of people were talking politics, and ripping on one another, in multiple threads, and another member asked where the mods were.  The mods responded, in which Troy stepped in, and cleaned up the forum.

c00nhunterjoe

i saw the "where are the mods" but i missed the fireworks.

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: JB400 on April 20, 2020, 09:21:28 PM
Maybe Troy had a change of heart.

Nah, he just realized that Kern Dog and I were right. Why? Because we are always right.

alfaitalia

Hmmmm.........same result as KD.... If this carries on working...it's car threads only for me.....I'll use FBBO for the stuff you might consider political.....or better still just read the info I need and shut up....keep my unwanted Brit opinions to myself! Promise Mr Troy!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Kern Dog

Quote from: alfaitalia on April 21, 2020, 02:47:50 PM
Hmmmm.........same result as KD.... If this carries on working...it's car threads only for me.....I'll use FBBO for the stuff you might consider political.....or better still just read the info I need and shut up....keep my unwanted Brit opinions to myself! Promise Mr Troy!
It is not specifically the "Brit opinions" but the ones that criticize a man duly elected by our people. WE don't get on this site and bash your guy.
I get along with people that don't insult what I like or support, it matters not where they live.

alfaitalia

That's fair enough....but if you came across to the UK Alfa site where i probably spend most of my keyboard time and had a pop at Boris or the Torys.....you would be absolutely fine to do that without being told to FO. That's the difference.....and since we have three main parties...not two ...even less people (percent wise) voted for the the Torys here than DT there...so you would actually get support...not abuse.
I have learned my lesson....and will just accept that US car forums for whatever reason are heavily Republican....but not so much on the Jeep forum...wonder why.

kent

Kent

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: alfaitalia on April 22, 2020, 03:36:37 AM

I have learned my lesson....and will just accept that US car forums for whatever reason are heavily Republican....but not so much on the Jeep forum...wonder why.

That's because most all Jeep owners are chicks or girlie men.

b5blue

That's fair enough....but if you came across to the UK Alfa site where i probably spend most of my keyboard time and had a pop at Boris or the Torys.....you would be absolutely fine to do that without being told to FO. That's the difference.....and since we have three main parties...not two ...even less people (percent wise) voted for the the Torys here than DT there...so you would actually get support...not abuse.
Good to see you back, what's a tory? With Americans don't get confused, some folks just happen to yap more about some stuff regardless. Jeepers stick together cuz you may get stuck in the woods sometime.  

alfaitalia

Tory....short for Conservative Party....as close as we get to your Republican Party...the party to the right of the House (literally and figuratively)....but probably not as far right in some areas. Our current government is Conservative....other main choice is Labour Party...similar to Democrats.....but not quite so far left!!! We also have Liberal Democrats...the third and smallest party....right in between the other parties policy wise...which is why they never win enough seats to govern...they are neither one way or the other...whereas most folks are.

I hope no one considers this a political post....its not....just info.!!!!! :smilielol:

alfaitalia

Nacho-RT74

well it seems I'm back too. I can find logical and deserved reasons for a couple of bans made around but sure not mine neither couple others. Whatever...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

alfaitalia

John_Kunkel

I have learned my lesson....and will just accept that US car forums for whatever reason are heavily Republican

Not only car forums but the www in general. Target rich environment.  :icon_smile_big:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on April 22, 2020, 10:30:11 AM
well it seems I'm back too. I can find logical and deserved reasons for a couple of bans made around but sure not mine neither couple others. Whatever...

I suspect that a lot of people were just caught in the net whether they were out of bounds or not.
I'm sure that I was BUT since no Moderator had stepped up to complain, it looked like it was being tolerated because in general, many people are stuck at home and they needed an outlet. As oppressive as Moparts is, sometimes they allow a specific thread topic to deviate from their usual rules BUT it has to remain within that one specific thread.
Here, several Covid related topics were running and it was a free-for-all.
I spend time on another site that is essentially UNmoderated: YellowBullet.com. The people generally police themselves and if you are a weak spirited person or dim witted, you are ridiculed and humiliated....You know, like we USED to do in society before the Nerds rose to power and tried to make even the lowliest window lickers that were the last ones picked for sports teams relevant in society.
Survival of the fittest ? Pffft...Now we have people wearing masks in public for crissakes...

John_Kunkel

You need to start a blog so you can have an unregulated forum for your over-abundant socio-political dogma.

Kern Dog

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Alaskan_TA

Kern Dog

Everyone here is free to ban themselves if they are so unhappy.

Mytur Binsdirti

XH29N0G

I suspect Alaskan was being ironic (the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect).  It would be really bad if it were sarcasm (the use of irony to mock or convey contempt).    :lol:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on April 25, 2020, 03:56:09 AM
Quote from: Alaskan_TA on April 24, 2020, 12:23:18 PM
Some should be permanent.  :cheers:

How about naming names and valid reasons?   

Names? We don't need no steeeenkin' names. Those here who violate the "no politics" rule by turning the simplest topic into a political diatribe are well known.

Birdflu

Quote from: XH29N0G on April 25, 2020, 08:09:59 AM
I suspect Alaskan was being ironic (the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect).  It would be really bad if it were sarcasm (the use of irony to mock or convey contempt).    :lol:

I took it as a statement...NOT an ironic one or as sarcasm...

ACUDANUT

I am back after a 2 week ban. My last post I was joking with alfa? with a imgy of  :nana:
I was not being hateful. Oh well, glad to be back home with my buddies.  :cheers:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 27, 2020, 02:18:27 PM
I am back after a 2 week ban. My last post I was joking with alfa? with a imgy of  :nana:
I was not being hateful. Oh well, glad to be back home with my buddies.  :cheers:

2 weeks? The rest of us only got one week. You must have been REALLY bad.