News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear Window Interior Trim - Superbird

Started by Sgt Superbird, April 18, 2020, 07:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Superbird

Can anyone measure the length of this piece (when straightened-out)? Thanks

graybo

I wish you would have asked this a few weeks ago.  I just put mine in the car and the glass is in, so I Do not want to pull it out. Sorry Bro. :shruggy:

Sgt Superbird

My first bird had the original piece. My current bird does not have the correct item. Can I ask you, graybo, did you install an original, or what did you end up doing to make it correct? I'm at the point of joining two shorter pieces together to make a "correcter" one. LOL

hemi68charger

It is my understanding that the back window trim, the single long hard-flexible trim of a 4-door Mopar (68-70) B-body is very similar and useable for a Superbird application.
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Sgt Superbird

Thanks, hemi68charger. That's what I understood, too. I picked up a piece several months ago from a '70 4Dr - wrong style and short anyway, and am in the process of receiving one, from the same type of car, correct style, but short also.   :ahum: