News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheel Spacers - CANADA

Started by Canadian1968, May 02, 2020, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canadian1968

Looking for some help from my fellow Canadians.

I am looking for a pair of 3/4 wheel spacers for the back of the 68.

Anyone tell me where they got theirs from ?

davidcam69

Hubcentric wheel spacers are good ones. bought mine on ebay. I don't like spacers but needed them for my steel 10 inch rims. I have run them for three years now without issues. These have lip rings on both side of spacers, that is important! I run a 4 speed and pull a lot hole shots.  Not from Canada.

Canadian1968

Quote from: davidcam69 on May 05, 2020, 04:25:31 PM
Hubcentric wheel spacers are good ones. bought mine on ebay. I don't like spacers but needed them for my steel 10 inch rims. I have run them for three years now without issues. These have lip rings on both side of spacers, that is important! I run a 4 speed and pull a lot hole shots.  Not from Canada.

Thanks for the reply . I personally am not worried about any saftey issues with wheel spacers, especially when I am only lookin for 3/4".

Maybe if I was running a 1+ " on the front of some import or something else radical. But honestly don't see any problems with running spacers on the back of RWD car. just my honest opinion

Netrunner

Any chance you have a link or any photos of the spacers? I'm looking for hub centric spacers for my 68 charger and can only find lug centric online, thanks.
1968 Dodge Charger 440 Restomod 3 Speed