News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The World Leader

Started by Challenger340, May 05, 2020, 09:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XH29N0G

Challenger340, Point taken. Your post deals with a real situation and was not an effort to twist it. I agree with your point that things could have been done better, but I'm still grateful my country has taken this as seriously as they have because it appears to have made a difference. I also hope my appreciation of things Canadian was clear.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

MoparMike68

To put things into perspective, when adjusted for today's population, 1.1 million worldwide and 116,000 in the United States in 1957 =  3 billion deaths worldwide and about 210,000 US deaths in 2020.

Maybe they should have shut down!
[/quote]
If they shut down it would have overwhelmed the sears catalog. They made the right decision.  :lol:

odcics2

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on May 05, 2020, 10:26:58 AM
Yes, that's true and it's all caused by the bad orange man. In fact everything wrong in the world is his fault.   ::)

Not everything! 
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

mel t

Dr. Judy Mikovits is a modern-day Rosalind Franklin, a brilliant researcher shaking up the old boys' club of science with her groundbreaking discoveries. And like many women who have trespassed into the world of men, she uncovered decades-old secrets that many would prefer to stay buried.

From her doctoral thesis, which changed the treatment of HIV-AIDS, saving the lives of millions, including basketball great Magic Johnson, to her spectacular discovery of a new family of human retroviruses, and her latest research which points to a new golden age of health, Dr. Mikovits has always been on the leading edge of science.

With the brilliant wit one might expect if Erin Brockovich had a doctorate in molecular biology, Dr. Mikovits has seen the best and worst of science. When she was part of the research community that turned HIV-AIDS from a fatal disease into a manageable one, she saw science at its best. But when her investigations questioned whether the use of animal tissue in medical research were unleashing devastating plagues of chronic diseases, such as autism and chronic fatigue syndrome, she saw science at its worst. If her suspicions are correct, we are looking at a complete realignment of scientific practices, including how we study and treat human disease.

Recounting her nearly four decades in science, including her collaboration of more than thirty-five years with Dr. Frank Ruscetti, one of the founders of the field of human retrovirology, this is a behind the scenes look at the issues and egos which will determine the future health of humanity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcDH80xiVw
New book; Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science (Children's Health Defense)

Mytur Binsdirti

Challenger340

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 05, 2020, 11:34:44 PM
Another

Hey look KD... THAT is about as POLITICAL as it gets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
This COVID thing has NO WHERE EVEN CLOSE TO A 99% RECOVERY RATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like just WTF are you up to here and WHY are YOU not BANNED for posting this Garbage ???????????????????????
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Nacho-RT74

Some numbers are simply manipulated to get the 99% like compairing deaths with the total ppl health and sick, not the total what got just sick. But at each own. When reality hits close to them their perspectives will change.

To be recovered needs to be sick first, but that doesn't matter for some ppl to be able say 99% is the recovery rate.

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html