News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jefferson spring 2020 swap meet April 24-26 cancelled

Started by RiverRaider, March 20, 2020, 02:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRaider

From what I understand many of the WI county fairgrounds are starting to cancel April events. 

Quote from the Madison Classics web site....
It is with a heavy heart and a tear in our eye that we at Madison Classics announce the cancellation of our 43rd Annual Spring Jefferson Swap Meet and Car Show set for April 24-26, 2020.  We have been monitoring information from the United States Center for Disease Control and the State of Wisconsin and must make this extremely difficult decision knowing it will likely have wide-spread effects on our customers, partners and community.

Jefferson is a 3100+ vendor all makes swap meet held in spring and fall.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

Birdflu

Bummer! That's a fun show for sure! Guess life is going to be different for a while huh?  :-\

RiverRaider

I have had good luck finding nice stuff at that show.  It will be sunshine and 70+ all weekend now that it is cancelled.  I will be there in Fall.

MsMopar

VegasCharger

The Chrysler power Classic in May has just recently postpone the yearly event. This is held in Columbus, Ohio, the same grounds as the Mopar Nats. Also another local all Mopar show in NE Ohio has been cancelled. It was supposed to be this upcoming weekend.

I sure hope the big shows don't get cancelled, Carlisle and Nats.

RiverRaider

Quote from: MsMopar on April 11, 2020, 12:00:23 PM
Wondering if Iola will be next.

I just found out this morning that Iola car show and swap meet has been cancelled.