News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well after 58 replies we got the answer and it's...

Started by MoparMike68, May 08, 2020, 08:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMike68

YES! It's easier to lock 🔐 comments  :lol:
As things we're starting to look up there was finally some common ground then here comes
Johnnie morality dictating how one should act appropriately, maybe misunderstood sarcasm?
Who knows I never got a chance to find out and as I checked back BOOM   :dancinglock:
A BIG FATASS LOCK,We were all left hanging,like reading a good book with the last few pages missing.
So by all means (respectfully)  :pity: here's your second chance,a Segway to the final chapter
Carry on   :lol:
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

mel t

Kern Dog

I have stated numerous times that I am not one to blindly trust the government. I think that most elected officials are not working to improve society but instead, looking to control it and enrich themselves. I take almost every government action with distrust and question.
I find it sad that so many people have no appreciation for their freedom. People fought and died to keep our nation free. Despite this, we have many people today that see government as the answer to everything when in fact, government messes up as much as they help. Maybe these people see the government as they might see a flawed parent: Unreliable but they are the only game in town.
This may be seen as a partisan viewpoint but I am not trying to make it so. I just hate to see people so willingly fold and give up their freedom. Some that voluntarily shut themselves in their homes may not have had much of a social profile as others. If you are a hermit or retired, you may not see the problem with staying home. This country thrives on motion though and even though the economy has a large segment that can work anywhere an internet signal exists, there are still a majority of Americans that need to leave the house to carry on with their normal lives.
With the onslaught of information coming from so many sources, it is like wearing 20 different watches all set to a different time. You just don't know which one is right.

Kern Dog

MoparMike68

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 08, 2020, 11:03:56 PM
Check this out. Good people with common sense are not hard to find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edmVoHqjdJI
I agree with the officer he's absolutely correct and it's shocking this is happening in America.
He's also right about rebellion it will happen it is starting.There was violence and protests in Philadelphia yesterday
and in other areas around the country,there not going away they will get worse,People will die!
Another issue I'm having is the selective waivers issued by some Governors as to essential business
There all essential and half the country has been open anyway so it's hard to make an argument
about the hair salon in Texas other then Listen to me or else.
There's no stopping this virus it got inside it's everywhere,but we now understand it and have knowledge to combat it until treatments are available.
The goal post keeps moving "Just a couple weeks" then "Flatten the curve"and now "The second round"
Enough already! We need,deserve and want a plan to get moving again!
:2thumbs:

Troy

Maybe I should be more clear. Most threads get locked because of complaints from other members - not because I or the other moderators have an agenda or are on a power trip. I do get frustrated because, in the limited time I have these days, I spend it blocking spam, deleting fake accounts, and dealing with people attacking each other. And, for that, I get to listen to people bitch about how a free web forum is run. I can't remember the last time I got to enjoy a build thread or learn something cool in the tech sections. I can easily solve the Off Topic problem if you guys can't manage to follow the simple rules.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.