News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spray detailers

Started by comet_666, May 15, 2020, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

What spray detailers do you all use and recommend?
I use Meguiar's and really don't like it

MoparMotel

I use Jay Leno's quick detailer... seems to be not as oily as the others and puts a nice shine on my black car.
1968 Dodge Charger

Ghoste

I use the Meguiars but I havent really noticed the others being any different.  Autoglym makes one I havent tried yet and I like some of their other products so I might give it a shot.

mpd659

Wizards mist and shine with a micro fiber cloth

MGBRingo

Zaino Brothers. I have used their products for years. Have tried most of the others. Zainos gives best shine and lasts a long time.

comet_666

geesh, i have not heard of these other ones before

Aero426

Griots Speed Shine.   It smells good too. 

c00nhunterjoe

Lucas spary wax. Makes show cars reflect, makes turds shine, smells like bubble gum

Mytur Binsdirti

moparchris

Griots Speed Shine.  Works great.

alfaitalia

I've tried a few...but as said above I find them quite oily. On lighter and metallic finishes it looks fine but on solid, darker colors and my red Alfa they get a mottled finish that really shows up with a low sun...kinda like a little oil on the surface of a pond. I don't tend to use it often now for that reason.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

ACUDANUT

ODZKing

My son had me try his Griots Garage spray on wash. While I don't believe in this "water-less wash" stuff I used it as a detailer and it was wonderful.
Kind of pricey but worth the coin.

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

comet_666

I went out and bought Jay Leno's quick detailer.  WOW, this stuff is amazing! it actually works!

Challenger340

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on May 18, 2020, 11:24:37 AM
Lucas spary wax. Makes show cars reflect, makes turds shine, smells like bubble gum

Lucas  :2thumbs:
Only wimps wear Bowties !