News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'70 Grille R/T Emblem Source

Started by bill440rt, May 20, 2020, 03:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

I'm looking for a source for the R/T emblem that goes on the headlight door for a '70 grille I am restoring. I've checked all online repro sources that I know of, coming up dry.
Anyone know of a source that has these in stock? Looking for reproduction but I would consider NOS.
Thanks!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Mopar Nut

https://www.yearone.com/Product/chrysler-b-body/vc110

Save 30% at Yearone until midnight tonight May 20th.

Use Code: YN4357
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

bill440rt

Thanks, but nope.  :-\
I confirmed they do not have them in stock and no date of when they will have them.

Quote from: Mopar Nut on May 20, 2020, 07:15:22 PM
https://www.yearone.com/Product/chrysler-b-body/vc110

Save 30% at Yearone until midnight tonight May 20th.

Use Code: YN4357
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

rick@laysons

MR-VC110....1970 Dodge Charger Headlight Door Emblem....$45.00.....in stock and ready to ship

bill440rt

I already ordered One from you guys, it just came in the other day.
Thanks for the fast service!  :cheers:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: rick@laysons on May 29, 2020, 03:22:02 PM
MR-VC110....1970 Dodge Charger Headlight Door Emblem....$45.00.....in stock and ready to ship

Awesome.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."