News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Only the good die young...

Started by MoparMike68, May 30, 2020, 04:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

The "Head of infectious diseases" Dr Fauci clearly said in an interview I posted on FBBO and FABO that masks do not work. Now either he is an idiot or he had a momentary lapse of common sense and told the truth.

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 02, 2020, 04:58:46 PM
your rights ends when the rest of ppl rights begin
No. Our bill of rights does not have provisions like that.

alfaitalia

Quote from: Kern Dog on July 02, 2020, 10:41:44 PM
The "Head of infectious diseases" Dr Fauci clearly said in an interview I posted on FBBO and FABO that masks do not work. Now either he is an idiot or he had a momentary lapse of common sense and told the truth.

To be fair he has spoken a huge amount of shit in the past...much of which had been quoted on here and FBBO. His views on masks and COVID19 are in the minority in the medical world now.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Challenger340

Quote from: Kern Dog on July 02, 2020, 10:43:50 PM

The "Head of Infectious Diseases" Dr Fauci clearly said in an interview I posted on FBBO and FABO that masks do not work. Now either he is an idiot or he had a momentary lapse of common sense and told the truth.

Right here.

https://youtu.be/LScHAvufgfM

That was from 2 MONTHS ago ? and opinions can change I guess ?

Because if we're recounting 2 Month old history looking for people to hold accountable as IDIOTS ?.... maybe we could revisit swallowing/injecting dis-infectants, Hydroxchlorofailure, things "miraculously" disappearing, and a whole host of really DUMB statements.

NONE of which makes any difference NOW with an exploding COVID Infection rate of now 57,000 new cases per day in the USA

Just DO whatever you can to save our economies OK ? and if that includes wearing a mask as best/latest health advice to slow this thing down then so be it.

Only wimps wear Bowties !

mel t

Like this?
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV). SARS was first reported in Asia in February 2003. The illness spread to more than two dozen countries in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia before the SARS global outbreak of 2003 was contained.

Since 2004, there have not been any known cases of SARS reported anywhere in the world. The content in this website was developed for the 2003 SARS epidemic. But some guidelines are still being used. Any new SARS updates will be posted on this website.

mel t

Challenger340

Quote from: mel t on July 03, 2020, 09:19:54 AM
Like this?
Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV). SARS was first reported in Asia in February 2003. The illness spread to more than two dozen countries in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia before the SARS global outbreak of 2003 was contained.

Since 2004, there have not been any known cases of SARS reported anywhere in the world. The content in this website was developed for the 2003 SARS epidemic. But some guidelines are still being used. Any new SARS updates will be posted on this website.

Again here, my only point is that it doesn't matter who said what, when, where, or when in the PAST.... it makes no difference moving forward
because...
the problem is NOW with COVID 19 exploding in the USA .... and with 57,000 new cases daily being reported in the USA.... the American/North American economies depend upon us all doing everything and anything we can to slow the spread and keep our economies functioning ?
If that includes wearing a mask as best practise...... who cares.... just DO IT !  because every day COVID grows in North America = China wins at the expense of our std of living !

Challenger340

mel t

Funny how an idiot savant can go so far into someone's head.

Me thinks some folks here need to turn off the tellie.

Challenger340

Quote from: mel t on July 03, 2020, 09:59:23 AM
Funny how an idiot savant can go so far into someone's head.

Me thinks some folks here need to turn off the tellie.

Sure be ice to have some adults in the room

mel t

Easy Bob.
Just some reading material for the masses. Don't get yourself all worked up. :cheers:

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Kern Dog on July 02, 2020, 10:43:50 PM
Right here.

https://youtu.be/LScHAvufgfM

As stated many times here, it's easy to cherry-pick Youtube videos that support your preconceived notions but, to be fair, listen to the opinions of both sides before making up your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaka1vqYFNs

I know it makes you look macho to defy the mainstream but it's your ass and others around that are at risk. Think Typhoid Mary.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

ACUDANUT

I thought this about Billy Joel ?

stripedelete

Kern Dog

There is a sad amount of fear mongering going on.

Kern Dog

Quote from: John_Kunkel on July 03, 2020, 12:33:39 PM

I know it makes you look macho to defy the mainstream but it's your ass and others around that are at risk. Think Typhoid Mary.

I am tougher than most and I feel great.
My point with the video was to show that nobody knows. What these idiots say is contradicted a week later.
Learn from history. If they were wrong before, they are possibly wrong again.
Even reports from the WHO claim that it is highly unlikely to transmit the disease from an asymptomatic  person. True or false?
More reports of positive cases? Uhhh, maybe more people have been tested, you think?
Fuck it. I'm not scared. I feel great. My wife feels great. My family feels great. I won't let this exaggerated "pandemic" scare me.
I was just at a 7-11 store and a man in his 90s was behind me with no mask. He was there buying a newspaper and 2 packs of smokes. I think that is great.

greycharger

It's a sad, needless waste as the people most threatened by this virus are the best resources on this site and in our lives. Sad also, are the ones at risk we don't yet know about. Will it be babies who suffer their whole lives? Nobody but God knows.
It's a big joke to the immature, and a threat to lifestyle for the selfish, but those in charge of Washington have failed to show people of all ages how it is a small discomfort and in peoples' self interest to follow certain behaviors the best they can, in spite of sacrifice, for a short time.
Today, the guy who occupies the office of President will hold a campaign party at Mt. Rushmore. "What can burn, it's rock, right?" was his quote. His party planners faced the same dilemma of fire and environmental catastrophes that ended fireworks at Mt Rushmore over a decade ago. Fires up there can last for months, burn tens of thousands of acres, and keep the air smoke filled for weeks at a time. Talk about stink and headaches...
In preparation they did a test burn, though they first sold it as a regular prescribed burn and denied to the Press that it was for a campaign rally. The burn worked fine because a strong summer rainstorm with 50 degree temps put it out that night. No fire danger here, we'll just have it rain.
Property owners in the area cannot drink their well water as the pure mountain streams and water tables were contaminated from the many years of fireworks debris. Nobody thought about it until someone got sick. Then they fixed it, peoples' health is more important than a light show and forest fires are expensive. I have to say, the fireworks were an impressive sight at that elevation with its dark, dark nights, and bright stars against the backdrop of Rushmore. The ultimate photo op location. The images will sell bigly on tee shirts and such. "Saw Trump at Rushmore and all I got was this lousy Tee Shirt... and...?
The Official, debated and resolved, decided and appealed, long standing positions of the US Forest Service, USDA, BLM, and EPA were reversed overnight, as if to someone's whim. The Rainbow Family should get that kind of service. Nobody, but nobody, cleans a campsite as well as them.
The party goers will be free to run without bothersome face masks and to group up for selfies. The event got the Governor's official okay, plus 400K of State tax dollars for the rally fireworks. The Partiers have freedom and they have Rights, but none of them can control how far the virus will travel should they get infected; some don't care.
They have their Rights, but what about the responsibility that comes with those Rights? Will they pay the medical costs of their victims, or is it just somebody's bad luck to encounter them? Maybe they will demand liability releases from every person they meet. They will care, when they, or someone they love, recovers only to find they now have diabetes for the rest of their shortened lives.  ...and that's just the start of potential adverse outcomes we've yet to discover.
People will be exposed over time anyway, but I don't want it to happen to anyone because of me. So in spite of my hours being cut and feelings of isolation, I will stay hunkered down, use the phone, and wear a mask in public when I must go out.
I wear my respirator at home too, it makes my house and dog smell much better.

Kern Dog

Wow. That was a reasonable post. Thank you.
You do your thing, man. If it brings you comfort, so be it.  :2thumbs:

mel t

Wow, Greycharger,  WOW! you got it bad. Sorry about that. :o

greycharger

That is a long one. Sorry. Covid just took the life of a long time friend. His soulmate is alone in the World. There is just no purpose in his death, an utter waste.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: greycharger on July 03, 2020, 07:54:40 PM
That is a long one. Sorry. Covid just took the life of a long time friend. His soulmate is alone in the World. There is just no purpose in his death, an utter waste.
He had a Dude as a soul mate ?  :shruggy: