News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

72 charger 4 sale

Started by red72chrgr, June 07, 2020, 10:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red72chrgr

Well folks I gotta sell my last dream. Up for sale is a 72 Charger, 318 2bbl, a/c car with an automatic transmission. Rear end is factory as far as I know. Car is  red and had a 3/4 vinyl top. Body is in very good condition and will need in my opinion small amount of body work. Only panel that may need to be replaced is driver side floor panel. All glass is good. Frame, trunk are good. Gas tank needs cleaned out or replaced, buyers choice. The car does run and drive. Motor smokes on first start up, I believe valve seals. I was going to rebuild the motor but life happened. Has centerline type wheels on it, front tires are ok imo, rear tires need replaced. The car is a solid candidate to be restored or whatever you want. It's not a special anything. It will come with some parts. These are an almost perfect dash pad, nos front parking/turn lights and an extra set of rear tail light lenses. The car has headers of an unknown brand and dual exhaust with I believe are flowmaster 44s. The price is $4000. I can be reached at RShuck7533@aol.com. Thanks for reading hope it's what you are looking for. The car is located in Jasper Tennessee about 40 miles west of Chattanooga off of I-24.
Nothing personal, just business