News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1967 charger parts

Started by Bad B-rad, June 12, 2020, 01:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad B-rad

I have the following good used parts:
1  Passenger side fender mounted turn signal, with pigtail

1 Complete rear console ashtray(housing, ash tray and cig lighter socket,and mounting screws)

2 rear seat backs in DK blue, complete with chrome folding brackets, and one rear seat bottom, in very nice shape

1 DK blue rear seat arm rest(folds down like rear seats) very nice!!(may be 66, I pulled from 67)

2 V-8 fender badges

2 window cranks with black plastic washers

Make reasonable offer, I am not trying to get rich, just help out someone who needs the parts.
Parts ship from 10940 NY
I always have issues posting photos, so I can send any photos via text or email.
Thanks have good day.

Bad B-rad

Also have two DK BLUE sun visors with 3 hole mounting plates attached

Bad B-rad

Rear folding arm rest I removed from 1967 Charger( It MAY be the same as 66, but this one is from 1967)

Someone PM me saying this is a 66 part, and it maybe, but I removed it myself from in between the rear seats of a 1967 Dodge Charger, in front of this section it dropped down, and that ledge is where ash tray(also for sale) was.
I know the  66 full length console, vs  regular  67 one, as maybe it was changed at some point, IDK?
The 67 this came from had buddy seat/armrest in front.
I want to be as honest, as I can be. Thank you!

ASKING $120.+shipping

Bad B-rad

1967 Charger fender mounted turn signal right side only

ASKING $40.00+Shipping

Bad B-rad

1967 Charger rear ash tray