News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone recommend where to get a dash board voltage limiter in Canada ?

Started by Canadian1968, June 15, 2020, 11:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canadian1968

Like the title says I am looking for a new voltage limiter for my 68. Preferably the newer solid state version. 

I am not interested in trying to make my own I know there are tutorials on how to do it.

Ordered one from National moparts 3 weeks ago and just called they said they have no idea when I will get it.    Any other sources here in Canada ?

Thanks

XH29N0G

I do not know if these people are still supplying them, but their web site appears up. 

https://www.rt-eng.com/
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Canadian1968

I saw those guys, and few others . But I was hoping to source one in Canada

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Bronzedodge

Quote from: XH29N0G on June 15, 2020, 02:09:22 PM
I do not know if these people are still supplying them, but their web site appears up. 

https://www.rt-eng.com/

I just bought one from them, and a tach board as well.
Mopar forever!

E5 Charger

Canadian1968

I did try national moparts. ... waited for 3 weeks and even after that they said they had no idea when I would get it .

So in the end I just eneded up bitting the Bullitt and building my own as per the old Moparts tech archives !

was a little worried about doing the fine soldering but it turned out perfect! A nice constant 5.09 V. For $9 and that included the shipping. !