News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fun for the whole family!!!!

Started by Bad B-rad, June 21, 2020, 01:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad B-rad

Being stuck inside we have come up with FUN for the whole family!!!!!!

Well FUN for me and my boys anyway, the wife says I' am an idiot!!!!(she married me, who's the idiot now, sucker!!!!)

I bought two BUG A SALT guns, the salt spraying air gun AS SEEN ON TV!!!!!!
Now once we combined the 2 bug a salts, with an electric fly swatter from harbor freight (it looks like a tennis racket, but takes a few D batteries and makes a nice BLUE electrical arc when you shock the life out of these bastards)
And my boys and I are going hunting!!!!!
What a fathers day!!

The big issues is we only have a hand full of mosquito size winged insects available to hunt,(they are dead now)
But as soon as some BIG GAME  arrives its ON!!!!
The Bug a Salt is great, and as satisfyingly as it is to blast them while they unsuspectingly crawl about, once you get good with one of these A-SALT RIFLES, blasting them out of the sky is where its is REALLY at!!

I cant wait to watch my oldest son take out his first trophy size house fly.
And the feeling of pride as is watch my younger boy  getting very good with the electric fly swatter.
When he gets one it even looks and sounds like the out door bug zapper.
I have trained them so well, that watching them stalk there prey, is like watching BEETHOVEN or MOZART conduct a symphony!! (symphony of insect hell that is)

The Bug A Salt is highly recommended!!!!!

lukedukem

And now they have the lawn and garden 2.0. Shoots with more power and more salt.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Bad B-rad

Oh my I NEED to upgrade!!!!
I got these about a year ago, his and hers combo pack, thought I would get one for myself, while I was getting one for the wife.

Bad B-rad

I accidently broke or "modified" the safety on the wife's one.
It makes for much quicker shooting.