News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

B body Lower ball joints

Started by Evolution69, June 27, 2020, 05:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution69

What are you OEM guys using for lower ball joints? Recommendations?
Thanks
Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Dano 1

I used to use Moog 100% because of their reputation and US manufacturing. I have however seen their quality decline in recent years so when I did my front suspension I went with Proforged and have been VERY impressed with the initial quality. Parts #'s are 10110128 (right) & 10110129 (left), they run about $35 each depending on where you buy.
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

Kern Dog

I just bought Moog. The list price at the NAPA store was about $70 each but the man gave me a discount.
Time will tell if the rumors of their spotty quality are true.

c00nhunterjoe

Quote from: Kern Dog on July 07, 2020, 11:44:17 PM
I just bought Moog. The list price at the NAPA store was about $70 each but the man gave me a discount.
Time will tell if the rumors of their spotty quality are true.

Rumors are true. Ever since carl ichan bought them, they are reboxed house brand junk. I will not sell them anymore. 3 out of 4 fail in a few months. From balljoints to tie rods and wheel bearing assemblies. Switched to trw in my shop b3cause of it. Odds are, 60s mopar joints are probably still old stock and will be fine.

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

hemi71x

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

chargered

I think Tenneco actually owns Moog now.  Or Federal Mogul but Tenneco bought Federal Mogul in late 2018.