News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jay Leno garage

Started by 70 sublime, July 01, 2020, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

DAY CLONA

Ahhh just a 440 car  :icon_smile_big:, the Monteverdi Hai had the 426 HEMI optional (440 was standard) and was mid engine, regrettably only 4 cars were built so equipped ... even had AC, something Chrysler didn't or couldn't pull off

hemi-hampton

I'd hate to be sitting next to that Motor when the Belts come off & smack you in the face :RantExplode: :brickwall:

MoparMike68

Quote from: hemi-hampton on July 01, 2020, 11:22:46 PM
I'd hate to be sitting next to that Motor when the Belts come off & smack you in the face :RantExplode: :brickwall:
You need those really big clear goggles 🥽 and a batters helmet with one ear covered.  :lol:

Bronzedodge

Leans head over, gets electrocuted from worn #1 plug wire,    :lol:

I'd like to see the engine cover and seat arrangement up close.  Pics on Google look like the seats are a bit apart with a tall cover between them.
Mopar forever!

RiverRaider

Neat car. I attached a couple less common pictures of the "doghouse" and the passenger side view of the a/c lines.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

70 sublime

Would make you wonder how much noise there was inside the car  :scratchchin:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

MoparMike68

Quote from: 70 sublime on August 13, 2020, 02:34:00 PM
What? What did ya say?  :lol:

Mike DC

Is it much crazier than the setup in a fullsize van?

DAY CLONA

Quote from: 70 sublime on August 13, 2020, 02:34:00 PM

Would it matter?.... :icon_smile_big: