News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler 1964-65 426 Race Hemi Superstock Exhaust System.

Started by hemi71x, July 03, 2020, 03:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi71x

This is my 1964 426 Superstock, Race Hemi, exhaust system, that i am putting up for sale, out of my 35 year collection of parts.
This is officially a 64 system, with 1 7/8 tubes on the header pipes.

The header pipes and exhaust system is priced at $6,000.00.
That's the price, no "offers" "trades" or any low ball discussion on these parts.

Either you need it, want it, gotta have it, I'm probably the only guy your going to find with something like this, that's for sale.

I cannot crate, or package something like this for shipping purposes.
You come and get it in person, or have someone come and get it for you, and have them freight it out to you.

Payment for these parts will be a wire transfer of funds into my bank account, or a whole mess of 100 dollar bills, if you come and pick up in person.

I have had people come from Connecticut, Michigan, Colorado, all over California, buying parts in person from me.

I can be contacted at.
XXXXXX No phone number allowed in ad. PM me for that, please.
To discuss anything in regards to this exhaust system.

But you call me, ONLY DURING THE EVENING TIME HOURS OF 5:30 - 7:30 pm PACIFIC TIME.

I WILL NOT call you back, if phoned during any other time of the day.
It's dealing with all the shoppers, tire kickers, look-e-loo's, non serious buyers, that bring up my telephone bill all the time at the end of the billing cycle.

Follow those instructions and you will reach me just fine.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

hemi71x

hemi71x