News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPARTY at Bowling Green KY 18-20 September, 2020

Started by Lifsgrt, September 11, 2020, 02:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifsgrt

Best time 11.07@121

TheAutoArchaeologist

69bfan

We will be setting up a down sized version of our Carlisle and Nats display within the swap meet.  The weather should be good and we are hearing from people traveling in from as far away as 12 hours out.  The show is going to be ran and organized from a professional marketing firm and they are open to suggestions to improve the show for the years to come.  Hopefully, the turnout and support will be strong so that the event can become an annual thing that will grow and become a marquee event for the Mopar followers.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Lifsgrt

Best time 11.07@121

69bfan

I believe that the turnout will be very good.  We have heard from people from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia who are planning on attending.  My only fear is that everyone is coming as a spectator and the car count will be low. 

The LS Fest went on this weekend and they sold out all of the spots that they had set aside due to the Covid restrictions.  I know that the Mopar side will not be reaching those numbers, but hopefully the numbers will support the venture so that it can go on into the years to come.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.