News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shipping a car across country?

Started by rikubot, July 21, 2020, 12:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rikubot

I ended up going with Reliable Carriers. It was $1,886 to ship it from Pueblo, Colorado to Asheboro, North Carolina. It's supposed to arrive there tomorrow between 1 and 3. I can't give a full review of their service yet but I did learn AFTER I paid for the trip that the cars are sometimes moved to a central warehouse. Not a huge deal now but when my car is finished to don't think I'll want it moved around that much. It did make me feel better about the carrier when I learned that she was going to be riding with a McLaren Senna part of the way. Supposedly it was going a couple states over to get a $12k service. 2k there, 2k back. Some rich lady from Steamboat Springs in CO owned it. Here's a couple pictures of it getting loaded up and a pic of that exact Senna I found on google:
'69 Charger, 440/727

70 sublime

Don't think I ever remember reading anyplace but why is your car making this trip ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

rikubot

I'm not even sure if I stated why. It's going to a paint and body shop I've been watching for a while. I'm hoping to get it all the way to paint before I run out of money.
'69 Charger, 440/727

gtx6970

Well, I just signed the deal to have my ' new to me '  car shipped from Cincinnati Ohio to Vail Az. , $1880 door to door. Enclosed with GPS tracking so I know where its at at all times once loaded. Supposed to be picked up the next few days

went with Passport Transport

rikubot

That's not too shabby for an enclosed trailer. I tried them but they never got back to me.
'69 Charger, 440/727