News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger on NOS42A

Started by greycharger, July 26, 2020, 11:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greycharger

Looked like what's left of a Gen 2 Charger in the junkyard where Charlie Manx parked in the episode "The Hourglass". Somewhere near Woonsocket, RI?

chargervert

There is only one junkyard around here with second gen Chargers in it.

greycharger

I googled nos42a to see where the Charger might be and they shot several locations in RI. I can't do anything about it, so that's as far as I took it. The car was setting with no other b's and is missing most of the front end and right door. Right fender poking out over the wheel well from a front end bump. Don't have any way to pause my tv, but they showed the right, front side enough to see a side marker, but I couldn't, so it wouldn't be a '68. Thought if someone in the area liked treasure hunting, I saw one setting in the latest release of a series.  

chargervert

It is possible that a second generation Charger could be found at a restoration or bodyshop in RI,but in a junkyard,there are very few options. I bought almost everyone to be found in the area myself! I have had more than 100 of them. There is one junkyard that still has some of them,and that is Halls Garage in Scituate Rhode Island. I bought about ten cars from there,half of them were second gen Chargers. He has gotten rid of about half of the over 500 classic Mopars that he had there.