News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car sales on ebay ending?

Started by greycharger, July 28, 2020, 10:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greycharger

eBay moderators don't have much to say when asked, but it sounds like they are ending car sales for sellers who signed up for managed payments, which are required by August, 2020. I don't see why they word it that way when they say everyone must sign or be suspended. Will it be only licensed dealers and manufacturers selling cars on eBay?

Challenger340

HUH ?
Been LOTS of money printed ?..... just wondering if this might have anything to do with plans to Tax 'private' Auto Sales profits for Capital Gains purposes ? 
I mean Ebay would be the logical/largest private vehicle sales forum to target would it not ?

Don't mind me.... I'm just paranoid Gov'ts will find ways to Tax harder given the copious amounts of funny money being printed of late.... so any changes to payment systems anywhere draw attention from me.
Only wimps wear Bowties !