News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle 2020 - Lots of Pics!

Started by Old Moparz, July 29, 2020, 10:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob                

Old Moparz

My son took this photo of my truck.  :coolgleamA:

Bob                

Old Moparz

That's all of them, sorry there wasn't more Chargers in the batch.  I took a bunch of Charger photos last year & a few other times.  :shruggy:

Just a reminder that if anyone wants any of the photos in a larger file size just send me a PM & I can email it to you. They're all up for grabs so take, steal, swipe, borrow or copy whichever ones you want.  :cheers:
               Bob                

70 sublime

Thanks for sharing the pictures for us that could not go to see them in person  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

4cruzin

Some great pictures!  Nice to see you for a few minutes anyways . . was still a great show even though attendance was down.  Weather cooperated . . . was a nice breeze all day and some clouds were welcomed.  Missed a lot of the Canadian members that were not allowed to make the trip!   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Old Moparz

Quote from: 4cruzin on July 31, 2020, 09:31:17 AM
Some great pictures!  Nice to see you for a few minutes anyways . . was still a great show even though attendance was down.  Weather cooperated . . . was a nice breeze all day and some clouds were welcomed.  Missed a lot of the Canadian members that were not allowed to make the trip!   :eek2:

Great to see you & say hi, too.  :2thumbs:  There's never enough time to see everything & everyone.
               Bob                

Stevetona

That was cool to see pic of the Ram 1500 as it was in the "Twister" movie. :2thumbs:

HeavyFuel

Quote from: Stevetona on August 02, 2020, 12:14:52 PM
That was cool to see pic of the Ram 1500 as it was in the "Twister" movie. :2thumbs:

:iagree:

Great pics.  Thanks again.

fc7_plumcrazy

thanks for sharing the pics.
I really loved the detailed pics of the bronze 69 Hemi Runner

Carsten