News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mexican restaurants that serve bland food...

Started by Kern Dog, August 06, 2020, 11:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greycharger

Decades ago, somebody made a steak from tree cellulose. mmmm-boy.

Since we are talking odd additives, I like Whey. It's a cleaner source of protein. I used in in mass quantities when I was powerlifting and had to eat 8,000 calories a day to maintain weight. Now I fatten on air. Soy beans are okay, after your body gets used to them, but whey is a better.

If you know someone who is not eating enough or lost interest, I recommend Smoothies made with Whey. A lot of people use Ensure to supplement a diet, but it gets its protein from soy, which to me, has a ill taste and causes farts. In the days of Stay Hungry, soy was all we knew. The gym stunk.

Ice cream, whole milk, egg whites, fruit (canned or fresh), whey (about 50% protein by weight), a dollop of good oil, and a big dollop of honey. It tastes good and has a lot of nutrition; it's easy to eat which means you might eat more, and whey is more gentle on your guts. A shot of Baileys in it is good sometimes.