News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Sturgis Rally is on

Started by greycharger, August 08, 2020, 10:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

I swear I think this every time I see a super hot chick possing...

AKcharger

MoParJW

Quote from: AKcharger on January 03, 2021, 10:26:56 AM
I swear I think this every time I see a super hot chick possing...

Oh man, that is so true!
They are such an headache to deal with, especially in the smartphone era.
The games, punishments, manipulation tactics, other guys you have to deal with etc :eek2: :lol:
Such a waste of time and energy.
'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318

AKcharger

Quote from: MoParJW on January 04, 2021, 07:35:37 AM

Oh man, that is so true!
They are such an headache to deal with, especially in the smartphone era.
The games, punishments, manipulation tactics, other guys you have to deal with etc :eek2: :lol:
Such a waste of time and energy.

Yup their fun to look at but I'm happy with my Original wife since high school anyway back to the hot chicks

greycharger

I posted as I was concerned about a super spreader event. I expected the post to move down the line and disappear as posts do. That didn't happen because someone who thinks he is better than everybody else decided to hijack the thread. I tire of this sophomoric hijack and it's debasing of women. grow up, people

So, AK, to get your original wish of manipulating the Moderators into locking this thread using politics...

It turns out the Rally was a super spreader and these man babies, following their cult leader, the orange man baby, chose to have their dress-up party in spite of the risk to fellow Americans. Their freedom is more important than anyone else's. Next year, there will be Covid Checkpoints and outstanding arrest warrant searches.

The results are: dead and maimed friends and family, and that would be enough, but many innocent people have also been harmed by these freedom lovers. I hope those innocent find lawyers to sue for personal injury, Rod Woodruff, owner of Buffalo Chip, and the childish people who infected the innocent.

Maybe with the orange man baby in prison, we can begin to move to a place where we can respectfully discuss our World without petty, personal attacks, or lies. 

Maybe not, but until we can, start your own threads AK

AKcharger

Lighten up Francis   :rofl: :rofl:

greycharger

Quote from: AKcharger on January 04, 2021, 12:34:00 PM
Lighten up Francis   :rofl: :rofl:

No, I won't. It might get me banned forever, but I've had enough.

Covid is not political, but people believe it is a hoax and deny, try to minimize its impact by questioning the number of deaths, and have parties because they believe a TV personality over hard science and people who have spent their lives fighting epidemics.
We can't discuss it because the truth goes against some people's dear leader.
Fine, just tell me how to lock this thread so I don't have to be a part of it.

AKcharger

Kern Dog

Quote from: greycharger on January 04, 2021, 12:22:54 PM
I posted as I was concerned about a super spreader event. I expected the post to move down the line and disappear as posts do. That didn't happen because someone who thinks he is better than everybody else decided to hijack the thread. I tire of this sophomoric hijack and it's debasing of women. grow up, people.
start your own threads AK

Wow, talk about a real L O S E R. This guy even complains about pictures of good looking women?  :hah:
Nothing makes you happy, man. Maybe Ponch should post up some shirtless sweaty guys on horseback to get you smiling again?  :slap:
You start threads and don't like the direction they take? Well, too bad. THAT is the internet, dude. If we were in person to see your miserable face, you might have a better chance of keeping a topic on track. By your general theme shown time and time again, you come across as a guy that nobody would choose to befriend so that may be a moot point. Nobody wants to be around a person that complains about things all the time. You may think that you are performing a public service but when each of your posts feels like a lecture and a scolding, you are not going to be received well.
Your words....." I expected the post to move down the line and disappear as posts do...."
Take your own words and apply them to your account here. Disappear and see who misses you.
Do THAT, or try changing your tune and post with a more positive tone. Surely there is something you can write that is inspiring, entertaining or encouraging.

Maybe you need something like THIS ?

Kern Dog

Ha ha...

AKcharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 04, 2021, 01:39:15 PM

Wow, talk about a real L O S E R. This guy even complains about pictures of good looking women?  :hah: ...

Ah don't be too hard on him Kern dog, if it wasnt for him ignoring forum rules on politics/religion posts  we wouldn't have live 5 pages of hot chicks to look at!  :2thumbs:

anyway back to work!

XH29N0G

Just for the record.

I don't object to greycharger's comment.  I see some validity to it. 

I also don't object to AKcharger's purile posts (but I should  :slap:) because it gave a reason to abandon the politics.  also ... well it is a guy thing :slap:, but doesn't go over well with some....

That is my 2 cents. 

The thing that I don't like on either side is stirring the pot just to cause disagreement.  This is a car forum and we maintain a balance that we like.  Other car fora have different balances.  To each their own. 

I vote (and I have an extra 11000 votes in reserve  :lol:) to keep it the way it is.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

MoparMike68

Who's talking politics? Usually the ones who don't practice what they preach. :yesnod:
AK start a new thread with girls and no girls allowed  :lol:

JB400

If it's such a problem, why not hit the RTM button?  Personally, I'm tired of the Covid, politics nonsense.  Might be time for one of Skip's Do not post threads.

Kern Dog

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

AKcharger

To me as soon as people consistantly Ignore/violate THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO DISCUSS POLITICS OR RELIGION  Then the post has lost all validtity and it's "game on"

I find it Amazing people actually belive they can change peoples minds on the internet!!!

Anyway...

MoparMike68

I just can't stop, oh Michelle  :woohoo:

odcics2

Quote from: AKcharger on January 05, 2021, 09:07:46 AM
To me as soon as people consistantly Ignore/violate THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO DISCUSS POLITICS OR RELIGION  Then the post has lost all validtity and it's "game on"

I find it Amazing people actually belive they can change peoples minds on the internet!!!

Anyway...

I find some people don't have working minds.
:lol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

AKcharger

Quote from: odcics2 on February 15, 2021, 02:57:15 PM

I find some people don't have working minds.
:lol:

Hence why we have hot chick photos...hey while I'm here...

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

Guess what's about to be upon us again, 2021?  :lol:
Time too dust off this thread...STURRRR GIS!!!   :smilielol:

Kern Dog

chargerbr549

Its been over close to ten years since I have been to the Sturgis Bike Rally I might go back again this summer to this "Super Spreader Event" LOL!! Lots of fun times there for sure.