News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What are these called?

Started by mAdMoPaR, August 08, 2020, 06:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mAdMoPaR

I recall having four of them when I was removing the door glass and having the seal/ weatherstip that ran along the vent glass channel totally disintegrate.
I definitely need new seals but just need one of these clip/retainers? Can they be purchased individually or only as a kit ?

mAdMoPaR

Geez almost 100 clams! I was hoping to just source one and keep my originals since I'm only short one.

green69rt

If you are getting new seals, the little plastic guides should come with them.  Be aware that the seals are not correct in that the OEM seals had a curve i them to match the profile of the glass.  Repops don't and this can lead to the destruction of the new seal when installing.  Several threads on here about them and the problems.  And yes the seals are expensive!

mAdMoPaR

Found my missing clip! Still attached to a peice of the old seal that I saved for some reason. Stopping by Classic Industries today to pick up seal set. Hopefully get my glass in today.