News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Dodge Charger 500 FJ5 project. CA. Mostly done, almost ready for paint.

Started by migsBIG, August 15, 2020, 01:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

migsBIG

1970 Dodge Charger 500. This is a local California car and was a club members car since the early 1990's, then bought by another member a few years ago. This car is remarkable straight and rust free and was restored back in the day. Fresh FJ5 paint, even on the bumpers and was a local cruiser, then gagared and it set til a few years ago. Plans were to pull the 318/auto and install a supercharger big block, but it never happened. 318 is gone among with the 904 trans. Interesting enough, only 55 Charger 500's were painted this color. Still have all parts packed away including bumper and grill assembly, k-member with power steering and disc brakes 8 3/4 rearend with 3:55 suregrip. Currently apart for paint and all the body work is done and ready to go. Even comes with 2 gallons of high quality correct paint (unmixed). Body numbers, fender tag and broadcast sheet is there and original. If your looking for a builder with a great body, this is it for you. $35k and can help load as it comes with body rollers for easy transport. Drop in a Hemi and have a cool ride. I did not have time to unbox all the parts to do pics. I'm helping a buddy out posting his car and will post pics and info for those interested in buying it. Sorry the pics are not the best as all I had on me was a phone at the time. unable to get the site to load pictures, here is a link to more pics. https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/1970-dodge-charger-500-fj5-project-car-san-jose-ca.200091/#post-911642085

$35k San Jose, CA. 408-623-3290 9am-9pm CA time zone or migsbig@yahoocom