News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Silver Daytona XX29L9B386544 - A4 -C6R- four speed

Started by tan top, September 21, 2020, 03:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Bob has always had this car ( all his cars actually ) priced at the max. and as far as I know.
I know for a fact they have sold some  cars but dont know for 100% certainty if any of the wing cars have sold or not

This particular car is nice, not dead nuts OE perfect . But its a damn nice car. The color combo and 4 spd  is a major driving force for the price im sure.

I dont think it can compare to Genos old car quality wise, but visual  wise it trumps it hands down.

What it will actually take to own it , I have no idea . But me thinks it can be bought for well under the asking $$$$

held1823

it might trump the orange/black combo for looks, but there is also a equally perfect blue/white one for sale for far less money
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

odcics2

Question: Why does that silver color have a greenish hue?

I've seen that color on a 69 Road Runner in person and though they mixed the paint wrong.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Aero426

Quote from: odcics2 on September 29, 2020, 06:57:44 AM

I've seen that color on a 69 Road Runner in person and though they mixed the paint wrong.

I think it has some green in the tints that make up the color.    I've always seen some green in that color.

Golden-Arm

Quote from: odcics2 on September 29, 2020, 06:57:44 AM

it's simple. it's tarnish.  :smilielol:

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

69_500

In a factory A4 mix there is a hint of green in the silver.

hemi-hampton

Since I mix Paint Daily & have access to any Paint Code I figured I'd look it up to see what's in it :scratchchin: Here's the Formula in both Diamont Base Coat & Single Stage Urethane. Notice both Formulas has a tint called Yellow-Green. Which I'm sure gives it that Greenish tint/look to it. LEON.