News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Covid at home

Started by Nacho-RT74, August 23, 2020, 07:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMike68

Quote from: Kern Dog on August 30, 2020, 06:45:48 PM
Quote from: alfaitalia on August 30, 2020, 06:01:19 PM
....but they have said it was deliberatly used against the US people by democrats to oust Trump...so put must be true...lol. Forgetting all the other countries that have it that don't have an imminent election!
America rules the world, dude. What happens here will affect you. When other countries want to move up, they'd need America weaker, not stronger. The Globalists are willing to let the world burn to get what they want. Their homes are safe, their people are safe. They are looking at the long game.
:iagree:

XH29N0G

Maybe we might look at the available cdc information to check https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm  HMM..... :think: :think:  It looks like the article cited doesn't match that government information.  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: Last I looked, there was one group in charge  and it wasn't the folks you guys seem to think it is.   It was your guys   :smilielol: :smilielol:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

MoparMike68

It ok to admit that your wrong   :pity:
Man up or Person up non binary up or whatever the non offensive term that one should be identified with.

XH29N0G

Intended to confuse the issue.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

You crack me up sometimes.

CDC has been keeping and posting this data for the government.  They are the government.  They are Trump.  but sometimes they find inconvenient truths.    :smilielol:

Or maybe it protects us. 

Mike DC

The HIV virus doesn't kill anyone.  It only helps other things kill you.  

I still fear the HIV virus.  I still REALLY don't want to get it.  

When somebody has HIV and eventually dies from some other infection . . .  We still blame HIV for the death.  We don't blame it on pneumonia or whatever specifically did the deed.

When somebody dies after HIV leads to an infection, but they also were older & overweight & smoked, which contributed . . . we still blame HIV.  

When somebody has HIV, but they have no symptoms and don't seem to be suffering from it . . . we still call that having HIV.  We still count them in the same data sets.  We still expect them to take all the precautions to avoid spreading it.  

Let's keep our common sense about this.  Covid doesn't have the huge fatality rate of HIV but both viruses do their killing indirectly.  I see no reason to discount every Covid death that has other factors, nor discount every Covid infection that doesn't cause sickness (yet?).

Kern Dog

I see the inflated numbers and instantly think of the deception and what THEY have to gain by controlling people.
A lot of our differences can be traced back to one topic.
Government and whether you trust them or not.
I do not. There are far too many instances of corruption, inefficiency and over-reach.
Those that do trust government are probably more likely to follow the guidelines, believe what they are told and be afraid.
That is not who I am. I see my side as the ones that rush into the fire to save the ones that run away from it.

Mike DC

QuoteI see the inflated numbers and instantly think of the deception and what THEY have to gain by controlling people.
A lot of our differences can be traced back to one topic.
Government and whether you trust them or not.
I do not. There are far too many instances of corruption, inefficiency and over-reach.
Those that do trust government are probably more likely to follow the guidelines, believe what they are told and be afraid.
That is not who I am. I see my side as the ones that rush into the fire to save the ones that run away from it.

Think bigger.  

Who is in charge of 'THEY'?  

The corporate state is.  They have so much power over Washington it's pathetic.   The buck really stops there.  

Are the politicians exaggerating Covid data and keeping the economy stalled longer/worse than necessary?  Is that plausible?  

How did that conversation go between the politicians and the fossil fuel reps?  "Gentlemen, we realize nobody is driving cars so the lockdown is costing you billions of dollars.  But we have to ask you to keep losing more money next quarter.  We want to embarrass Trump and we are testing how long people will obey stupid orders."  

It doesn't work like this.  The politicians don't have this kind of clout over the corporate state.  Washington would be feeling pressure to downplay the Covid problem if anything.

Kern Dog

You are thinking short term. My point is that the Globalists are thinking about the long term. This virus gave them the opportunity to implement a series of changes that would never been accepted organically without being tied to a scare event.

MoparMike68

Quote,The politicians don't have this much clout over the corporate state

Bingo Mike that's what people need to realize The President is not a politician the corporate state hate
that and can't control him as he goes after Big tech,Amazon,Big pharma,China and others and as for fossil fuels the Bushes like
the guy that's been in bed with some of those examples since 1972 but just now has ideas to make my life better  :lol:

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

John_Kunkel

"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes. The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue."
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

odcics2

Quote from: John_Kunkel on September 02, 2020, 01:28:16 PM
"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes. The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue."
Smirnoff Vodka a sponsor??
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

MoparMike68

XH29N0G

They got their interests...

And they got material on our people.

Just the facts.

When you got material you can call the shots.

Whose side are you on?

Or maybe it protects us. 

MoparMike68

Quote from: XH29N0G on September 02, 2020, 05:23:49 PM
They got their interests...

And they got material on our people.

Just the facts.

When you got material you can call the shots.

Whose side are you on?
  :smilielol:

The side that stands for the National Anthem

XH29N0G

I hope so.  Then stick against the side that's ain't us.  

Russia has its own interests and is good at promoting them.  No need to defend them.  They can do it well enough themselves.

Their GDP isn't unlike like Italy's but their influence and power has deep hooks.  They control.  Quintessentially deep.  

Or maybe it protects us. 

MoparMike68

I would worry less about Russia and more about the influence of our own news networks
social media and China

XH29N0G

China is also a concern and powerful.  But Russia should not be dismissed. 

As a kid I heard about how China would overtake us and I'm watching that happen now. 

We need to stick together.  But we are divided.  And you know how that goes....

I'll ask you to stop defending Russia if you are for us.  I don't care if you dump on China, but they have an economy and unfortunately the potential to NEED to be followed when they surpass us.   :Twocents:

this is turning into a two way conversation so I'll try to be disciplined and wait for a while.  I said the part I wanted to. 

Or maybe it protects us. 

MoparMike68

Quote, I'll ask you to stop defending Russia if your for us
Who's defending Russia? The Russian Collusion conspiracy theories continue, Fact: There were none.
What do you mean us ? Sounds like a divisive thing to say right after the sticking together part.

Kern Dog

Quote from: John_Kunkel on September 02, 2020, 01:28:16 PMThe Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue."
How is that a bad thing?
Where does YOUR income come from?

XH29N0G

Yet you continue to defend them.  :scratchchin:

They are good at what they do and have deep ties and Quintessential information on our guys, information that gets results.

putty

Or maybe it protects us. 

MoparMike68

greycharger

Quote from: MoparMike68 on September 02, 2020, 06:47:31 PM
Quote, I'll ask you to stop defending Russia if your for us
Who's defending Russia? The Russian Collusion conspiracy theories continue, Fact: There were none.
What do you mean us ? Sounds like a divisive thing to say right after the sticking together part.

If there was no Russian collusion, than why are so many Trump and Putin operatives in prison or on the run? Why is so much redacted and a big secret? We can handle the truth, let's have it. Putin knows the redacted parts, so why is it kept from America?

Trump was proved guilty and was impeached by the House. Russian collusion proven! A trial in the Senate without a single witness? Collusion and un-American accessories after the fact, proven!

Mueller found collusion, but he said a sitting President couldn't defend himself if charged, so he didn't charge.
That is much different than nothing found.

Kern Dog

Quote from: greycharger on September 02, 2020, 08:57:56 PM

Trump was proved guilty and was impeached by the House. Russian collusion proven! A trial in the Senate without a single witness? Collusion and un-American accessories after the fact, proven!

Mueller found collusion, but he said a sitting President couldn't defend himself if charged, so he didn't charge.
That is much different than nothing found.

Writing this does not make it true.
There was no "guilty" verdict. None, despite what you saw on the alphabet networks. Since he wasn't charged due to insufficient evidence, there can be no verdict.
Do you ever read what you write before submitting?
By your logic, a man can be full without eating a bite of food.
Write using facts, not emotion and you will have a much better chance at convincing people.
By the way, This discussion about a 40 million dollar witch hunt has absolutely nothing to do with the original point.
Yeah, I have steered the narrative off course before but  let this be an example that I am by no means the only one guilty of it.