News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HOOD SIGNAL KIT

Started by ALBSURE1091, August 27, 2020, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALBSURE1091

Well I bought a repop hood signal kit off Ebay and of course like a dummy I went with a less expensive seller. I received them and they didn't include the housing for the bulb. They came with everything else and the quality is pretty good but without the housing it's pretty much impossible to mount them. Of course in the sellers description it clearly states you get what's in the pictures so really have no recourse to return them. Moral of the story....... live and learn people. You get what you pay for! If by any chance anyone out there has some old housings laying around they don't need I'd love to hear from you and take them off your hands. Of course I'd pay for them if any available. Thanks!

csx4590

I may have a set but I'm in the middle of moving. May take me awhile to find them...

ALBSURE1091

Quote from: csx4590 on September 11, 2020, 11:56:50 AM
I may have a set but I'm in the middle of moving. May take me awhile to find them...

I've waited this long so whenever you get to it. Much appreciated. Basically paid $150 for new lenses cause without the housings they rest of the kit is useless. Thanks and safe move!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ALBSURE1091

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on September 25, 2020, 04:40:29 AM
Charger Specialties sells the housings separately....

https://www.chargerspecialties.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=44 

Unfortunately they sold out but at least I know where to get them when they have stock
Thanks!