News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Been a while.....

Started by KS71owner, August 31, 2020, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KS71owner

Oof, last post was four years ago. Wow. Lot has happened. Heart surgery, left a terrible job, depression, lost a pretty good job due to COVID and now semi-unemployed working odd jobs. But it's good to be back.  :icon_smile_big:

JB400

Mike DC

Kern Dog

Lets see....Late Summer 2016 until today. What has happened to everyone else since then?
Sickness? Surgery? Marriage? Kids? Grandkids? Divorce? New job? Quit/Fired/Retired ? Bought another car? Bought more than one? Been to jail? Been to another country?

Bob T

Welcome back KS71, hope things improve some more too!

Quote from: Kern Dog on September 01, 2020, 02:36:02 AM
Lets see....Late Summer 2016 until today. What has happened to everyone else since then?
Sickness? Surgery? Marriage? Kids? Grandkids? Divorce? New job? Quit/Fired/Retired ? Bought another car? Bought more than one? Been to jail? Been to another country?

5 years for me since posting... Divorce, sold car/sold house, went to Maritime School, started 2nd business, bought house again, world travel chasing superyacht gigs, lots of travel, back to own country, contracting again,  lockdowns, new old car. Doing ok.  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

MoparMike68

Let's see what happened to with me over the last five years... Absolutely nothing same house, job, wife, car, although I might have
had a cold in 2018  :scratchchin:

Lennard

Quote from: MoparMike68 on September 01, 2020, 05:44:35 PM
Let's see what happened to with me over the last five years... Absolutely nothing same house, job, wife, car, although I might have
Damn, your life is boring.  :icon_smile_big:

MoparMike68

Quote from: Lennard on September 01, 2020, 07:30:17 PM
Damn, your life is boring.  :icon_smile_big:
:iagree:  :lol:

Kern Dog

Okay, I'll spill a few tidbits.... from 2015 to now?
I painted 3 cars. I sold 2. I bought the '70 Charger project I call "Jigsaw".  I finally installed A/C and heat in my red car. I probably had Corona in February since it was the first time I was sick in 3 years.
I saved up and paid cash for a Challenger R/T for the Wife. Her job title changed 3 times. My employer of almost 31 years decoded to close up shop. I had to get work with a new company. I reached my full term so I can retire at any time.
That is as far as I'm going to go to a bunch of strangers....

MoparMike68

You saved up and paid cash for a challenger R/T for the wife, That's what mine wants what's up with
girls and that car, maybe it's small and they might be able to park it  :lol:

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Kern Dog on September 01, 2020, 10:47:35 PM
had a cold in 2018  :scratchchin:

Okay, I'll spill a few tidbits.... from 2015 to now?
I painted 3 cars. I sold 2. I bought the '70 Charger project I call "Jigsaw".  I finally installed A/C and heat in my red car. I probably had Corona in February since it was the first time I was sick in 3 years.
I saved up and paid cash for a Challenger R/T for the Wife. Her job title changed 3 times. My employer of almost 31 years decoded to close up shop. I had to get work with a new company. I reached my full term so I can retire at any time.
That is as far as I'm going to go to a bunch of strangers....

:shruggy:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Bronzedodge

Mopar forever!