News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gone in 60 seconds (Original) chase clip!!!

Started by DoubleDlover, September 05, 2020, 05:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleDlover

I totally FORGOT HOW MANY mopars are in this!!!!!!   And they ALL get ass pumped!!!!!!  They have it all!!! Cudas, gtos, mustangs, firebirds, furys, coronets, everything!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/StreetFxUSA/videos/682113789270430/UzpfSTEwMDAzODg2NzczMTIwMzoxMDA0NzkyNjAzMzAwMjk3/

Bad B-rad

This (the original) is one of my favorite car movies.
I could do with out the horriable sound dubs(actors lines) in some scenes.

I like that one 72ish Charger, that the couple are test driving, and as soon as they are about to pull back into dealer, BLAM-O!!!
The rear of the car splits from the front.

I think also that lady with the curlers in her hair, drives 1/2 of a car, in one scene.

I also enjoy the whole "Jill"  parts, the red 72/73 Challenger.

DoubleDlover

There are sooo many things to look for and see. And all the things they say in it like the harbor freeway and the city names and all the locations are 100% correct and real!!! I live 15 minutes from it all. Those were REAL dealers they drove though. Real car wash. It was ALL real. And the end where he jumps that car. Thats a real 66 gto with its hood laying there as the ramp. LOLOLOL

Mike DC

A lot of the chase was filmed illegally in real open traffic. 

Some stuff like the Caddy dealership and the big jump were closed sets.  But a lot of the highway footage was real.  So was the light pole crash.  Toby Halicki clipped one of his friends in a surrounding car by accident and lost control of the Mustang & hit the pole.  They stayed there just long enough to get some footage of the Mustang leaving the scene and then they fled the scene for real.     

Kern Dog

DoubleDlover

Yes i could totally tell that pole issue was NOT planned. But i didnt know about the illegal stuff!!! LO)L

Kern Dog

Facebook sucks. I refuse to give that cult any of my time.

AKcharger

Thanks for posting! ah! when movies were cheesy yet enjoyable!