News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Demon Six Pack?

Started by greycharger, September 08, 2020, 02:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greycharger

Was offered a Demon 3-Duece setup with intake for $600. They are currently on a chevy intake, which I assume must be worth at least a couple hundred.

The 4 barrels were hot in the 90's, so I wonder if these would work on a B or RB?

Rolling_Thunder

I believe Brian S has them on his Charger....     the Demon "six shooter" carb pack - I had a set before but sold them before I ran them....    They were are decent carbs and will work on an A, B, or RB engine utilizing the corresponding six pack intake manifold...    The CFM rating is 250cfm per...   so only 750cfm total...   keep that in mind if you're going for big numbers...   also remember that the six pack intakes don't flow as well as some 4bbl intakes...      So you would most likely leave some power on the table if you ran the six shooter instead of a 4bbl setup - but they do look cool.

I believe the factory six pack air cleaner does NOT fit - IIRC - may have to check
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip