News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Garage Squad on Motor Trend TV

Started by Kern Dog, September 09, 2020, 03:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Remember Lauren Bohlander she was hot, but she didn't do much.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Kern Dog

At FABO, some dude wrote that Heather was cut loose after topless photos were discovered.
Uhhh.... :slap:

TheAutoArchaeologist

Ok, no it wasn't because of topless pictures.  Long story short...

She's a bit difficult to work with.  She would request only hotels in Downtown Chicago.  Nice restaurants, etc... Then when it came to shoot time, she would pop into a scene where Joe or Ronnie would have to show her what to do and what to say.  She would film it, and then pop back into the RV.  This got worse and worse until they had enough and I think she knew it.  So they replaced her with Cristy, who has been awesome to work and hang with.

Kern Dog

They did a good job of hiding their frustration onscreen.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

MoparMike68

Quote from: Mopar Nut on September 11, 2020, 08:30:02 PM
Remember Lauren Bohlander she was hot, but she didn't do much.
That's been the rule throughout time up until the millennial female  :brickwall:
We need to start a movement one of the utmost importance to bring back the hot model that just is the hot model
How can we make a charger ad better...hot model  :lol: in fact there was an ad here with girl attached   :yesnod:
I wonder if that car sold  :scratchchin:

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Devil on September 11, 2020, 10:04:54 PM
Ok, no it wasn't because of topless pictures.  Long story short...

She's a bit difficult to work with.  She would request only hotels in Downtown Chicago.  Nice restaurants, etc... Then when it came to shoot time, she would pop into a scene where Joe or Ronnie would have to show her what to do and what to say.  She would film it, and then pop back into the RV.  This got worse and worse until they had enough and I think she knew it.  So they replaced her with Cristy, who has been awesome to work and hang with.

It's certainly disappointing to learn that about Heather.    From what I gather online she's older than she appears (56?).   She seemed genuine on air and on her IG page.  Go figure.   

Cristy is a Detroit girl tho  :2thumbs:   She does have quite a lot of shows in her rear view mirror.   I don't suspect she'll be there long.  :shruggy:

I don't feel bad for Lauren... she married Tony Kanaan and is a mom to 3.  She did good. 

I enjoy the show more now in the hour format as opposed to the early years 1/2 hour... that was too rushed. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

TheAutoArchaeologist

I'm going to be working on the season finale of Garage Squad.  It is a perfect fit for a different forum on here... :D

So if you have any questions or anything else you would like to know,  let me know.

Mopar Nut

The new season starts next week Oct. 6th.

TheAutoArchaeologist

The new season starts today.  You can go on MotorTrend on Demand and check it out. 

And well things went a different direction.... the car we will be working on... is a garage kept for just about 30 years 69 Daytona!

You can see the video here with the car. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2794269460898127