News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Part number(s) for hydro boost PLEASE.

Started by rockosocko, September 20, 2020, 02:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockosocko

Good afternoon Guys n Gals.

I've looked into converting an older Jeep Cherokee to Hydro boost since it uses a Saginaw box already, and similar power steering pump and lines.

But, I don't have experience with the Chrysler pumps and lines and boxes? What are you guys doing, or have done the 'conversion' already?
And what are your thoughts and reviews? Or knowing what's going on now, would you do anything different or buyers remorse?

I've done the search button. But from the ones that I've read, just seem to be basically "yep" they've done it, but haven't seen diagrams, 'O' ring adapters, bleeding techniques etc..

Otherwise, I've found a few local people selling their projects and found a couple NIB master cylinders with 7-9" brake boosters.
This does NOT have anything to do with the cam I'll be running. Just trying to clean up the bay and get better braking along with it.

Thanks