News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Goodbye Kimber....

Started by Drache, September 20, 2020, 04:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger440

Sorry for your loss.  I loved the dogs I have had more than most people I have known. :'(  I never had a falling out with any of my dogs, they just loved me through thick and thin!
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

426HemiChick

Hi 68charger440,                    20 October 2020

You have our condolences, We have lost many pooches over our lifetimes. Every time it happens buckets of tears have been shed. Reading your tribute to Kimber caused our eyes to leak profusely. Below is a poem by an unknown author; it's called:

Rainbow Bridge

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

Author unknown...

We love this poem. We truly believe we will be with our pets when our time comes. One last thing: Dog is God spelled backwards.

Rest in Peace Kimber

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

PS: Dogs Leave Foot Prints On Our Hearts
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

ACUDANUT

Damn, I bet I don't get any posts on my death, and I am not a dog. :Twocents:

Drache

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 20, 2020, 06:14:07 PM

Sorry, never even realized you were dead. You have my condolences on your passing.   :smilielol:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68charger440

... and they say there are no such thing as ghosts :smilielol:
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

426HemiChick

Hi Drache, 68charger440,                  20 October 2020

We had no Idea she passed on; thanks for the heads up. We now believe in Ghosts.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Drache on October 20, 2020, 06:51:09 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 20, 2020, 06:14:07 PM

Sorry, never even realized you were dead. You have my condolences on your passing.   :smilielol:

No worries here.  When You and I die, I bet it does not have any, if at all posts. (compared to dog). SAD.

Drache

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 22, 2020, 02:36:15 PM
No worries here.  When You and I die, I bet it does not have any, if at all posts. (compared to dog). SAD.

Speak for your self. I'm sure when I go there will be LOTS of posts about my passing!

"Thank God he is finally gone!" 

"About damn time!"

:D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68charger440

...and don't forget all the requests for your car! :brickwall:

426HemiChick

Hi ACUDANUT,                          22 October 2020

We just want to wish you well and hope you have a long and blessed life ahead. Please take care of yourself, stay safe and healthy.

Best Always; God Bless you and your loved ones,

426 Hemi Chicks