News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW 69 Charger R/T

Started by Finoke, September 21, 2020, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finoke

I'm looking at a local car tomorrow. Owner giving up on a resto. The shell is on a rotisserie that comes with the sale. Its a 69 R/T with nice fender tag and broadcast sheet. Spring Green car F6. Non original drivetrain 440 auto. Not sure if its column shift or not. All parts come with the car but I'm assuming most needing restoration. Car is totally disassembled but looks like all the metal work is done. Its currently in primer. Any idea on a number? I tossed out 15K before even looking at it.

Tom

70 sublime

If all the metal work is now done and all good and if the car was complete as in all the nuts and bolts are still around you will not get it for only $15 000
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

mike69440

18 years ago I sold mine in a similar state for $17,000, without the engines, just 4 speed & Dana. EXPECT TO PAY MORE. Buy it if you will finish it. Don't paint it white, please.

ACUDANUT

Never say never. China Flu is not helping the Hobby. You might just own it !!

Finoke

thx Guys..... Gonna check it out Tuesday afternoon. Will let you know how I make out.  :2thumbs:

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: Finoke on September 21, 2020, 11:52:26 PM
thx Guys..... Gonna check it out Tuesday afternoon. Will let you know how I make out.  :2thumbs:

So did you end up buying it?   The part done cars are always touch to sell or buy.  Don't really know quality of work maybe, what value loose parts play in it and 100 other things come to mind.  I have one in similar condition and flirted with selling but so deep in it I do not see selling it as part done. With the swing of Covid and highs Chargers are seeing.  I could see quite a wide "value" on forced sale in the high teens and maybe as much as 40 (really high) if someone was having to have a well documented real F6 RT.  Hard to say.  How bad do you want it?   It us a hobby right.  Good luck

ACUDANUT

What is going on here, people not posting what state they are from. :shruggy:

Finoke

I didn't buy it. Seller wouldn't come down from 25K. It did sell and I thought it would at that price. But I just have been trying to keep costs down in doing my resto as a hobby. Also, I just got a done a 70 Charger. Doing most of the work myself, it still costs so much. Now I know why people buy cars that are finished.

BDF

To bad you couldn't get the car. WHY?! would someone change the color on that one??