News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lower ball joints. / lugnuts

Started by Evolution69, October 03, 2020, 03:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution69

Hi guys

What have you guys used when getting new ball joints?

Is MOOG the company of choice?  I doubt im going to find a NOS in the box,  so your reconditions would be greatful

All i tried mounting my mag slots the other day and the original studs/lugs are way to short,  what have you replaced your lugs with?

Thanks kindly
Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Evolution69 on October 03, 2020, 03:50:26 AM
Hi guys

What have you guys used when getting new ball joints?

Is MOOG the company of choice?  I doubt im going to find a NOS in the box,  so your reconditions would be greatful
Proforged

https://proforged.autocaredata.com/applications/4889

All i tried mounting my mag slots the other day and the original studs/lugs are way to short,  what have you replaced your lugs with?

Thanks kindly

Are you keeping the drum brakes up front? When I replace my drum brakes with disc brakes, the rotors came with new studs. No help there.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

AKcharger

All i tried mounting my mag slots the other day and the original studs/lugs are way to short,  what have you replaced your lugs with?

Thanks kindly

Your Studs, if original, should be fine. Are you using these type? for slots they go INSIDE the wheel not on top like an "Acron" nut

Evolution69

Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond