News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS 69 Charger grill center section

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, October 06, 2020, 06:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

READ CAREFULLY !!!!!!!! I am selling an NOS center grill section , it is absolutely NOS , however it has some flaws and is not perfect NOS , but very easy fix . The flaws are that it is missing a few of the small little "fins" on the back side and has one small crack on the top front which is under the "I" trim when installed ( see pictures ) . This is from it being handled throughout the years , it has NEVER been installed on a car . Other than that , it is a very nice grill !!!
I didn't know where to start as far as a price goes , as it is NOS but not perfect , $ 850 + actual shipping . Have lots of pics for who is interested and will send more if needed .

69 OUR/TEA

pics....

69 OUR/TEA

more...

69 OUR/TEA

69 OUR/TEA

69 OUR/TEA

Surprised with the junk grills I see selling for $3-400 + that this grill is still here . Has flaws , but still a very nice piece . Offers ???? As if I drop down on Ebay , the commission they take now is ridiculous .