News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Head Rest Restoration

Started by Mopar Crazy, October 14, 2020, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Crazy

Have a 68 Charger, I'm looking to have my head rests restored.  
Any recommendations ???  :2thumbs:

Thanks
MC
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

Back N Black

It may be just as cheap to buy new ones. I bought new head rest from classic industries, the are very nice.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Back N Black on October 25, 2020, 09:01:14 AM
It may be just as cheap to buy new ones. I bought new head rest from classic industries, the are very nice.

Do you have a item number or link. Their website is a joke.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Crazy

MN,
I couldn't find it either, I just called CI.

Part# MD2019 $379.99 per set   comes in 3 colors

PG Classics also sells them $380.00 Per Pair, 810H-BUK Mopar 1968-70 A,B,C-body Bucket Seat Headrests. Hopefully someone on here has some pro's and con's on these.

MC :2thumbs:
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

timmycharger

I have the ones from Classic Industries in my 68. I have the black ones.  They look to be the correct shape and color, fit like the factory ones.

The only complaint is that they are hard as rocks, not very comfortable to put your head on.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."