News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

prep for Fall

Started by lloyd3, October 21, 2020, 10:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lloyd3

The local GreaseMonkey is run by a fellow who is a serious car nut. His brother is a Rambler Ranch employee and he's deep into a '48 Hudson. He's also a fan of 60s muscle, as are his guys. The car and I get pretty royal treatment here. Nice!

Back N Black

Its good to have someone you trust to work on your charger. I have a guy also, the only place I take my charger.

73rallye440magnum

Rough day for the car! I'm down in Pueblo West if you ever need anything beyond their capability.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

lloyd3

Appreciate that, but we're talking a simple lube and filter change. After laying under that '60 Dart of my son's for several days, it was nice to be able to just watch.

Kind-of glad I did...

HeavyFuel

Very cool to have a place to take it.    :2thumbs:  

I barely trust my car with someone for even a simple alignment check.  (one time they suggested an "adjustment" to the K member position when they couldn't' get it to specs.  I declined the recommendation, then I later discovered they had loosened the member bolts and didn't torque them back down,   Yeah, I don't like taking my car to anyone.)

Probably do the end-of-season routine on mine this weekend.  The early snow and cold that most the nation received prompted the city to salt/sand the local roads.  So much for driving this year.....I was hoping to get out at least a few more times.     :rotz: