News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ash Tray Interchange

Started by Dano 1, November 06, 2020, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dano 1

I'm working on a gauge mounting panel for my car that replaces the factory ash tray assembly and would eventually like to offer it for sale. I'm wondering what the interchange is on the ash tray assembly so that I can stipulate which cars the panel would fit etc. I've seen some info that suggests 68's were different but nothing concrete, anyone have any info? Thanks!
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

70 sublime

Early 68 dash ash trays have the door slide up and down and not tip out like later on
Might make your plate not fit
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

cavemanno1

Quote from: Dano 1 on November 06, 2020, 08:56:13 AM
I'm working on a gauge mounting panel for my car that replaces the factory ash tray assembly and would eventually like to offer it for sale. I'm wondering what the interchange is on the ash tray assembly so that I can stipulate which cars the panel would fit etc. I've seen some info that suggests 68's were different but nothing concrete, anyone have any info? Thanks!

I need an ash tray for a '68.I have a question regarding that.I see the ash tray insert but they are just the metal parts and not the padding.Where can I find the padding for it?

Thanks

Bronzedodge

Quote from: cavemanno1 on November 13, 2020, 05:39:57 PM
I need an ash tray for a '68.I have a question regarding that.I see the ash tray insert but they are just the metal parts and not the padding.Where can I find the padding for it?
Thanks

Ebay, Bookface Marketplace, Craigslist, Here, Forbbodiesonly.  Many things like that are NOT reproduced.  You're gonna have to hunt.
Mopar forever!

cavemanno1

Quote from: Bronzedodge on November 14, 2020, 07:02:21 AM
Quote from: cavemanno1 on November 13, 2020, 05:39:57 PM
Thanks

Ebay, Bookface Marketplace, Craigslist, Here, Forbbodiesonly.  Many things like that are NOT reproduced.  You're gonna have to hunt.

Thank you.