News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Pump / Accessory:

Started by Captain D, November 15, 2020, 01:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

An off question (mods feel free to re-post it else where if need be). Just curious to see if any members know of anyone who happens to make these unique 'gas pumps,' by chance. As you can see, it's about 5' in height with a built in screen for, say, a DVD. I had seen it last year at an indoor car show event and snapped a quick pic. I wish that I would have asked the guy where he got it from, but just throwing this out there for any potential leads.

Thanks for looking and any info...

Rolling_Thunder

not sure specifically on that - but making an old style gas pump like that into a DVD viewer wouldn't be difficult -

What you have pictured does not seem to be a converted original gas pump - I can;t identify it at least...    not a Bennet, Tokheim, Wayne or Bowser - unless I just missed it. The "globe" up top is usually a 30's-50's thing and pumps back then were more ornate than just a box. My bet is someone just made an enclosure with a screen mounted in it - added the gas pump globe on top and a nozzle added to the side.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip