News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

20,000 mile B5 unrestored Daytona article

Started by odcics2, November 21, 2020, 02:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

TheAutoArchaeologist

Nice, another Chinese/Russian hacking site that just steals articles from legit website and posts them up to steal your information!

Here's the original article.

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/unrestored-20000-mile-1969-dodge-charger-daytona-reveals-clues-hurried-design-build/

bannedbird

Ryan, thanks for pointing us to the source article.
- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

odcics2

Oddly enough, there are no clear pics when I pull up the HR article. 

Too bad the car apparently was going to get restored!!
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

hemi-hampton

Looks like somebody did some work on it before. I noticed the top of the shock tower on inner Fender on Passenger Side has a big chunk of new Metal Welded in it, Then the whole inner Fender appears to be repainted with the pet peeve of mine they painted the Caster/Camber Bolt, Nut & Washer Body Color. Most People will say Restore a unrestored original survivor car if it is to rough to leave in unrestored condition. What is to rough or not is a matter of opinion & varies. I know it's in good hands because after Working for & with Dave before I know Dave Dudek does good work & is a OCD nit picker fanatic. If the car is not 100% flawless when done Dave won't like it. And even when 100% of the people looking at it sez it's Flawless he still won't like something. LEON.

69_500

Looked this car over pretty well at MCACN 2 Years ago now. Fairly unmolested car. There were a few modification and changes done to the car over the years but not a lot.

hemi-hampton

I think he has 2 B5 Blue 69 Daytona's, one that got restored & one that didn't. or is it only one with the unrestored car getting restored? LEON.

69_500

He does have 2 B5 Daytonas. 355101 and this one.

aerolith

A beautiful un-restored masterpiece!

B5 blue with black stripe, 4 speed console and white interior, does it get any better... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

How comes the fender tag got restored though...?

That's also quite funny NOT!, The Hotrod-motortrend site is blocked to us Limeys these days?
Eu regulations from Brussels, cutting us off from one of the best sites in the WEB-world!!! :slap:

Its nothing to do with REGS, its they just want paying from now on... :Twocents: :ohhthesarcasm:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

fc7_plumcrazy